Evis Resort Stay 7 Nights, pay for 6 – full board included.
Evis Resort is the Solomon Islands’ newest resort and is located on Nggatirana Island, south-west of Seghe airstrip in the Marovo Lagoon. It opened up in July 2016 and is an upmarket eco friendly property furnished to Western standards, with king sized inner-spring mattresses, spacious ensuite bathrooms and generator power.
There is a 40 seat bar and restaurant with a modern kitchen that offers French Fusion cuisine, connected to the five guest bungalows by a raised boardwalk. One of the bungalows is fully wheelchair accessible, with oversized doors, bridge access to the restaurant and ramp access to the beach-side boardwalk. A two-bedroom unit plus 5 more single unit are planned in the next phase of development, due for completion by end of 2019.
Evis Resort is just 25 minutes by boat to Seghe, and offers a white sandy beach, snorkelling along a pristine coral reef, great diving, fishing, turtle hatchings (certain times of the year), nature hikes, kite surfing (May to October), birdwatching and more.
We don’t charge a single supplement so solo travellers are welcome.
If you want to catch your own meals, or prefer to purchase from the menu, you can pay $99 per night instead, inclusive of breakfast. Airport transfers are additional.
- Beachfront bungalow accommodation
- Return Airport Transfers
- 3 hearty French-fusion meals per day
- Travel Insurance
- Excess baggage
- Passport or visa assistance
- Drinks unless specified
- Medicines or personal items
- Valid for travel in 2018
- Cancellation fees apply
- No single supplement charges
- Flights – we can arrange from most cities
- Pre or post accommodation
- Travel insurance
- Boat and fishing tours
- Hiking, walking
- Village tours
- Contact us with your request and we will send you a booking form to complete
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 per person
- Balance is due 60 days prior to departure