Uepi Island Resort Stay 7 Night package.
Our most popular resort in the Solomon Islands is offering an all inclusive 7 night fly-stay-eat (and dive) package. A comfortable three hour flight from Brisbane, followed by a one hour flight from Honiara and a 30 minute boat ride from Seghe, will see you arrive in your room late in the afternoon, just in time for dinner.
Your healthy meals are prepared by the local chefs from locally caught seafood and organically grown fruit and vegetables. There are also free range chickens that produce the freshest eggs for breakfast. Dietary requirements can be taken care of with plenty of notice.
Known as a world class scuba dive location, Uepi also has plenty of things to do if diving is not your cup of tea. Set at the eastern end of the Marovo Logoon, the resort is located on the sheltered side of the island, overlooking the white sand beach and serene turquoise water.
With a choice of three accommodation styles, the comfortable and modern 6 bungalows, 2 units and 2 guest rooms are spread out over the tropical gardens, ensuring your privacy and intimacy. All have 24 hour generator power with Australian power points. Every room has its own bathroom with 100% biodegradable plant and mineral based toiletries for your use. Each room is fan cooled and has fly/security screens and lockable doors.
The Leaf Haus (house) bar adjoins the restaurant and has local and imported beer, an assortment of wines, spirits and soft drinks on offer.
Further discounts apply if you stay between 21 January and 19 March 2019 and longer stays are possible.
Non Dive From $3070
Dive package from $3790
Non Dive Packages
- Return economy airfares from Brisbane
- 30 kilogram checked-in baggage allowance
- Meet and greet in Honiara
- Guestroom accommodation
- Return Airport Transfers
- 3 hearty meals per day
- Use of paddle boards
- All of the above plus
- 10 boat dives with tank, weights and oxygen, boat driver and guide
Non Dive Packages
- Travel Insurance
- Excess baggage
- Passport or visa assistance
- Drinks unless specified
- Medicines or personal items
- Use of Hobie cats and sea kayaks
- Custom and trip fees on non Uepi sites
- Gear hire
- Valid for travel in 2019
- Cancellation fees apply
$210 – based on 7 night stay in a guestroom. Higher for other room types.
- Room upgrades
- Travel insurance
- Fishing tours $80 per hour
- Hiking, walking
- Village tours
- Island picnic trips from $35 per person
- Ohne waterfall from $30 per person
- Carving tours
- Kayaking trips
- Contact us with your request and we will send you a booking form to complete
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 per person
- Balance is due 60 days prior to departure
- DAN insurance is mandatory for divers