MV Taka Liveaboard Cruise Package
Welcome aboard our newest liveaboard cruise option. Sail through paradise to some of the less visited island groups in the Solomons, dive on breathtaking reefs, witness some Melanesian culture and island life and much, much more.
From the time you arrive at Henderson Field (Honiara International Airport) you will be met by the crew and taken care of until you depart for your next destination. You will experience more of the real Solomons than many tourists, because you will visit places without airports and roads that the average person cannot reach. Step back in time, visit local villages and schools, paddle a dugout canoe, snorkel and dive on unspoilt reefs and meet some of the most beautiful people on earth.
The MV Taka is a 30 metre (98.5 ft) vessel with 6 upper and 6 lower deck cabins. The upper deck includes a stateroom and all upper berths have ensuite bathrooms. There is a large air-conditioned dining and lounge room with TV, DVD player and photography area, and on the outside, ample deck space to sit and read a book, ensuring plenty of room for everyone to site and relax. Children can be catered for with under 5s travelling for a flat rate of AU$550 and 5-12 year olds at 50% of the adult fare.
There are 12 crew on board, comprising of your cruise director, boat crew, skipper, chef and wait staff.
Lower Deck $2499, per person, in a quad share room or $2599 in a twin share room.
Upper deck $2899 per person, in a twin share room or $2999 in a double room.
Kastom (Custom) fees add $175 per person.
- Meet and greet at Honiara airport or hotel
- Comfortable shared accommodation
- 3 hearty meals per day
- Snacks on board
- Non alcoholic beverages
- All activities on board
- All shore excursions
- Services of local guides
- Use of Stand up Paddle Boards
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Scuba diving with qualified instructors
- Transfer to hotel or airport after cruise
- Travel Insurance
- Excess baggage
- Passport or visa assistance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Medicines or personal items
- Custom Fees – AU$175 per person
- Valid for 2019 cruises
- Cancellation fees apply
80% of twin share.
6 night cruise from AU$3855
7 night cruise from AU$4498.
- Room upgrades
- Flights – we can arrange from any city
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in Honiara or any other Solomons property
- Honiara land tours
- Contact us with your request and we will send you a booking form to complete
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 per person
- Balance is due 60 days prior to departure
- DAN insurance is mandatory for divers